Translate

SHARE THIS BLOG

SHARE THIS BLOG:

sunnuntai 18. marraskuuta 2012

Uskaliaita toiveita - Audacious hopes

*   Right now I'm grateful and happy to say that I hope the angels for help and guidance for all of them to me jealousy for men and women around the world, who have asked me particularly sensitive issues and situations in my life, so that they are able to play its part in life of the situations and obstacles in their lives now and in the until the have wished me to live to their problems and situations in the middle - the idea to
*   Right now I'm grateful and happy to say that I hope the angels for help and guidance to all of them the President of Finland Sauli Niinistö jealousy for men and women around the world who have called for the presidential particularly difficult issues and situations president's life, so that they are able to play its part in life of their situations and obstacles in their lives now, and until the have looked to their president Sauli's living problems and situations in the middle - the idea to
*   Right now I'm grateful and happy to say that I hope the angels for help and guidance to all of them the author Rhonda Byrne jealousy for men and women around the world who have asked for this author particularly difficult issues and situations Rhonda lives, so that they are able to live with their situations and obstacles with his life now, and until the have looked to the writer Rhonda live their problems and situations in the middle - the idea to
*   Right now I'm grateful and happy to say that I hope the angels for help and guidance to all of them the author Lorna Byrne jealousy for men and women around the world who have hoped for a writer Lorna particularly difficult issues and situations the author's life, so that they themselves will be able to play its part to live with their situations and obstacles in their lives now, and until the have hoped for Lorna's living their problems and situations in the middle - the idea to
*   Right now I'm grateful and happy to say that I hope the angels for help and guidance to all of them U.S. President Barak Obama jealousy for men and women around the world who have called for the U.S. President particularly difficult issues and situations of President Barak's life, so that they themselves can play its part in life the situations and obstacles in their lives now, and until such time as the President Obama hoped to live to their problems and situations in the middle - the idea to